When: January 26, March 23, May 25, July 27, September 28, November 16
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Where: Jordan Valley Water Conservation Garden Park
Who: All members Invited
Make your reservations to the next Multi-Chamber Luncheon Series meeting to hear fabulous business speakers to help your business grow!
In today’s work environment, most of us feel overloaded, with no chance of things becoming more relaxed. Yet, as business managers and team leaders, we must keep on top of our game. One hour spent at a Business Matters luncheon could change the way you do business, where well-known leaders share tips, techniques, and get down to basics to help you achieve your business goals and objectives.
Meetings are generally held the fourth Thursday semi-monthly in a relaxed environment with members from neighboring chambers of commerce. We enjoy a pleasant meal, build relationships, and learn from the best.
Previous speakers have included:
- Matt Townsend, Relationship Trainer, Strengthening Business Relationships
- Pres. Michael Young, Univ of Utah, Higher Education in the workplace
- Dan Clark, contributing author, Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Bette Arial, Energy Solutions, Energy trends
- Mayor Peter Corroon, State of the County
- Juliette Tennert, Economic Dept., State of Utah, Utah’s Economy looking forward
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz, Health care reform
- Sen. Jim Matheson, Report from Washington, D.C.
- Sen. Orrin Hatch, Report from Washington, D.C.
- Jonathon Johnson, President of Overstock.com
- Chris Redgrave, Sr. VP Zions Bank & Speaking on Business host
What’s coming up:
- May 25 – Hosted by ChamberWest
- Speaker: House Speaker Greg Hughes, 2017 Legislative Highlights and Forward…Working to Ensure A Vibrant State
- July 27 – Hosted by South Salt Lake Chamber
- September 28 – Hosted by West Jordan Chamber
- November 16 – Hosted by Murray Chamber