Zions Bank Business Resource Center - Business Success Academy Workshops
Please join us via Microsoft Teams invite supplied at time of registration.
Most small business owners have a skill, talent, or passion, but rarely a business degree. Before you spend your life savings and a lot of effort jumping into business ownership for the first time, it’s a good idea to take a step back and assess whether you have a reasonable shot at being successful.
In this complimentary half-hour, virtual workshop using Teams technology, you will learn:
- To determine if your business idea is viable
- What ownership choices you have
- How to conduct market research
- How to identify your target market
- About your business environment
- Cost: Complimentary, but you must register to reserve a virtual seat
- Place: Virtual session using Teams technology
- Register: via Eventbrite or call 801-844-7900